British Council Armenia is accepting applications for an Exams Intern who will assist in delivery of the British Council Armenia examinations.
|Salary||80,000 AMD Gross|
|Working hours||From 10:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)|
|Closing date||Sunday 07 July 2019|
ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
1. Support Exam coordinator on a daily basis in
- Stock Control/Documents retention
- Assisting with the clerical tasks – pre exam/post exam
- Supporting for exams administration for IELTS, UKVI, Life Skills and ACCA
- Invigilating exams
2. Support the Exams Partnership and Business Development Manager with
- Prospecting corporate segment for Aptis opportunities;
- Prospecting tutor and teacher segments for IELTS;
- Assiting with Computer Delivered exams preparations.
- At least two years of studies towards BS/BA degree in a relevant field
- Customer service experience is desirable
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills as outlined in the Role Profile provided.
- Knowledge of English and Armenian (at least level B2)
In British Council Armenia, we live and work by our values of integrity, mutuality, creativity, professionalism and valuing people. Our work environment is therefore one of trust, empowerment, mutual respect and flexibility where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and contribute to our cultural relations work.
- Exams Coordinator
- Exams Partnership abd Business Development Manager
- Other British Council Armenia’s staff
- External and internal customer
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES OR REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
There may be periods when additional and weekend work will be required There may be periods when traveling to the RA regions will be required.
How to apply
Please fill in the attached application form and send the filled-in form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Intern_Exams”.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
As the UK's principal cultural relations organisation the British Council is strongly committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organisation and in all programmes and activities.