Success in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) can significantly affect your life. It provides access to higher levels of education and open doors to certain professions.
Preparing for IELTS is hence crucial to increasing your chances of getting the score you need to fulfil your educational or vocational dream. That is why British Council Armenia has put together an IELTS Candidate Support package to help you approach the test confidently.
Why choose us
Preparing for IELTS with us will provide you with:
- a full understanding of the test format, its structure, and the best approaches to each task type in each section of the test
- learning of IELTS-related test taking skills and strategies to help you maximise your result within your potential
- access to a qualified and experienced teacher who is trained by British Council Armenia for the delivery of the course
- practicing your language skills and boost your proficiency
- teacher feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by trying IELTS practice tasks
- access to the British Council's IELTS preparation online resources.
What are our offers
Our offers are as follows:
|Course Name||Required English Level||Length||Description||Course Fee|
|Academic IELTS Preparation Course||B1 (Intermediate) and higher||40 hours in seven weeks||An intensive course introducing the test format and structure with a focus on the test taking skills and strategies needed for effective handling of each section.
||120,000 AMD (3000 per hour)|
|IELTS General Training Preparation Course||B1 (Intermediate) and higher||60 hours in ten weeks||The course aims to support learners by fully covering the IELTS General Training Module test-taking skills and strategies as well as providing practice on the broader range of language that the candidates will encounter in an English-speaking environment.||170,000 AMD (~2800 per hour)|
Who runs the course and where
The course is fully run and supervised by British Council Armenia. The lessons take place in the following address:
9 Alex Manoogian, British Council Armenia Office