The British Council Armenia offers refunds only in exceptional occasions under the following circumstances:
Refund of the course fee
- You will be given a full refund of your course fee if the British Council decides to cancel your course. Classes may be cancelled during the registration period if the minimum number of students is not reached.
- If you change your mind after registering for one of our courses before the course has begun (During Registration Period) we are able to offer you a refund of paid fee minus a 25% administrative fee. The refund can be collected from the British Council Armenia office in cash in local currency.
- You must submit a completed written ‘’Request for Refund Form’’ by the last working day before the start of the course. In such case no documentation is required other than the completed ‘’Request for Refund Form’’.
- Candidates, who cancel their registration after the course start date, will receive a refund of paid fee minus pro rata calculation of the course sessions held, if they provide supporting evidence (documents) that their ability to sit for the course has been affected by:
- Serious Illness – hospital admission or serious injury
- Loss or Bereavement – death of a close family member
- Hardship/Trauma – victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident
- Military Service Only original certificates will be accepted and this must state your inability to attend the course on the scheduled dates.
- If you cancel your registration after the course start date for any reason other than the abovementioned, we will not be able to offer you a refund.
- Complete the ‘’Request for Refund Form’’ and send it to email@example.com . You can download this form below or complete the form at the British Council Armenia office.
- British Council will contact you if clarification of your request is needed.
- Approved refunds will be paid by cash and the refund will normally be issued within 10 working days.