Success in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) can significantly affect your life. It provides access to higher levels of education and open doors to certain professions.
Preparing for IELTS is hence crucial to increasing your chances of getting the score you need to fulfill your educational or vocational dream. That is why British Council Armenia has put together an IELTS Candidate Support package to help you approach the test confidently.
Why choose us
Preparing for IELTS with us will provide you with:
- a full understanding of the test format, its structure, and the best approaches to each task type in each section of the test
- learning of IELTS-related test taking skills and strategies to help you maximise your result within your potential
- access to a qualified and experienced teacher who is trained by British Council Armenia for the delivery of the course
- practicing your language skills and boost your proficiency
- teacher feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by trying IELTS practice tasks
- access to the British Council's IELTS preparation online resources.
What our online offer is
|Course name||Required English level||Length||Description||Course fee|
|IELTS General Training Preparation Course||B1 (Intermediate) and higher||40 hours in seven weeks via Zoom platform*||An intensive course introducing learners fully to the IELTS General Training Module test-taking skills and strategies and providing opportunities to practice their general language and test-taking skills||120,000 AMD (3000 per hour)|
*The courses may be offered in more intensive period upon agreement of all students in a group.
Prior to course registration, you must take an online placement test to find out about your language proficiency level. The placement testing includes:
- a 10-minute online speaking test via Zoom platform.
- a short essay for a given topic.
The result of the test is for British Council Armenia use only and is not valid for external placement of any type. Completing a placement test does not guarantee a place on a course if you do not meet the minimum language requirement. Detailed information on placement testing will be provided upon booking your place.
The placement test fee is 2,000 AMD. The payment must be made only via bank transfer to British Council Armenia's account using the info below:
HSBC Bank Armenia I 001-146026-050 I Reason: Payment for IPC-PT by Full Name