Need to take IELTS but haven’t had the chance to prepare?
Have prepared but want to know how the real test looks like?
As co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to offer practice test sessions to all who would like to develop their IELTS test taking skills in action!
Take our practice Academic and General Training Module IELTS tests to experience the test under similar conditions to a real IELTS test and get comprehensive feedback on your performance from our trained IELTS teacher!
Our practice tests will offer you the opportunity to:
- get to know the test format
- experience the types of tasks you will be asked to undertake
- test yourself under timed conditions, following the same procedures as the real test session
- review your answers and get feedback from our trained IELTS teacher.
- Day one (Saturdays): You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests with no breaks in between.
- Day two (Tuesdays): The speaking test will be held following the format of the real test and will be moderated by our trained IELTS teacher.
- Day three (Thursdays/Fridays): You will then sit a two-hour feedback session with our trained IELTS teacher to receive feedback on your performance.
The venue address and timing for each day will be sent to you via email after the registration.
Academic and General Training Module IELTS practice test sessions
Academic IELTS practice test
|Practice test (Reading, Listening and Writing)||18 November|
|Speaking test||21 November|
|Feedback session||23 November|
General IELTS practice test
|Practice test (Reading, Listening and Writing)||4 November|
|Speaking test||7 November|
|Feedback session||9 November|
|Practice test (Reading, Listening and Writing)||25 November|
|Speaking test||28 November|
|Feedback session||30 November|
The feedback session is a full two-hour session which aims to provide you both with general test taking tips and an opportunity for a detailed review of your performance. You are strongly recommended not to miss this session.Important Note
- During the feedback session, you are not going to receive a definitive band score for your performance. Only official IELTS examiners are eligible to assess your performance accurately and reliably. Instead, you are going to receive a comprehensive feedback using the public assessment rubrics as well as estimate band scores using IELTS score calculators available for public. These estimate scores may not be reflected in or can be noticeably different from your eventual IELTS test results.