We support peace and prosperity by building connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and countries worldwide.
We uniquely combine the UK’s deep expertise in arts and culture, education and the English language, our global presence and relationships in over 100 countries, our unparalleled access to young people and influencers and our creative sparkle.
We work directly with individuals to help them gain the skills, confidence and connections to transform their lives and shape a better world in partnership with the UK. We support them to build networks and explore creative ideas, to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications.
We have been working in Armenia since 2001. Every year we connect with thousands of students, educators, policymakers and artists in Armenia. The focus of our work is on supporting arts and education system reforms and providing opportunities for young people through:
- raising standards of English teaching and learning;
- providing teachers with professional development opportunities;
- improving English and other core skills of young people to build positive pathways for prosperous future and support open, inclusive and resilient societies;
- improving capacity of creative entrepreneurs and policy makers to contribute to sustainable and resilient creative sector in Armenia;
- promoting inclusive art and creating opportunities for people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups.'
- facilitating HE partnerships that support quality, internationalisation and entrepreneurial education.