British Council Armenia is accepting applications for a six-month paid internship. The intern will provide logistical assistance with various English projects delivered by British Council Armenia.
|Salary||80,000 AMD Gross|
|Duration||Six months (with possible extension)|
|Working hours||From 10:00 to 18:00 (7 hours per day/35 hours per week). Flexible working hours can be offered|
|Closing date||Sunday 07 October 2018|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties
- Support English Projects Manager with English projects logisticical tasks including but not limited to event management, commuications management, creating documents, collecting and registering monitoring and evaluation data, and conducting translations between English and Armenian.
- Deliver other administrative support tasks agreed with the English projects manager on a daily basis which can include:
- Supporting British Council Armenia’s IELTS prep courses and mock tests organisation and delivery tasks based on specific operative checklists
- Supporting with logistical tasks during presentations/exhibitions/British Council events and receptions
- Delivering administrative support to the teachers in terms of preparing necessary teaching documents, copies, arrangements
This list is not exhaustive and other tasks may be set based on the ongoing needs.
Working for the British Council offers a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in an international cultural relations organisation. Working with us, you will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organisation with influence and impact. Our work offers you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment.
Through this internship you will gain first-hand invaluable experience on how British Council Armenia’s ELT projects are delivered, stakeholder relationships are managed, and outcomes and impact achieved.
We also provide a number of learning opportunities to help staff achieve their individual development goals by offering learning and development including on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring, and digital learning resources.
In British Council Armenia, we live and work by our values of integrity, mutuality, creativity, professionalism and valuing people. Our work environment is therefore one of trust, empowerment, mutual respect and flexibility where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and contribute to our cultural relations work.
- ELT Projects Manager
- Other British Council Armenia staff
- External and internal customers
Other important features or requirements of the job
There may be periods when overtime and weekend work will be required.
There may be periods when traveling to the regions will be required.
How to apply
Please fill in the attached application form and Computer Literacy Self-assessment forms and send the filled-in forms to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Intern_English Projects”. For any questions please contact email@example.com.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
As the UK's principal cultural relations organisation the British Council is strongly committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organisation and in all programmes and activities.