The British Council Examinations Services administers a wide range of UK exams on behalf of UK based Exam Boards and awarding bodies. These include English proficiency exams such as IELTS, Aptis, a range of professional and university qualifications such as ACCA (accounting).
|Աշխատավարձ||Hourly 2 000 - 2 400 AMD gross, based on a timesheet|
|Տևողություն||1 year (with renewal upon satisfactory performance)|
|Վերջնաժամկետ||Կիրակի 05. Նոյեմբեր 2023.|
As an Invigilator, you will be part of a wider team of exams venue staff expected to support the delivery of a variety of tests in various locations. You will be required to work very closely with British Council Examinations Services staff, other venue staff and venue service providers to ensure the test days run smoothly.
To apply, you need:
- An undergraduate degree or proof of pending qualification
- Customer service experience
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills as outlined in the Role Profile provided.
- BA or relevant pending qualification
- English language level B2 (the lowest)
Please send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Exams Invigilator 045.